Collection of Personal Information
We collect the following personal information from you:
- Information you provide voluntarily: This includes information you provide when you create an account, sign up for a newsletter, or contact us for support.
Use of Personal Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide our services: We use your personal information to provide you with our website and services.
- To improve our services: We use your personal information to improve our website and services, and to develop new features and services.
- To send you marketing communications: We may use your personal information to send you marketing communications, such as newsletters and promotional offers. You can opt out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- With your consent: We will disclose your personal information to third parties with your consent.
- To service providers: We may disclose your personal information to third party service providers who help us operate our website and services.
- To comply with law: We may disclose your personal information to comply with law or with a subpoena or other legal process.
You have the following choices regarding your personal information:
- Access and correction: You can access and correct your personal information by logging into your account or contacting us.
- Deletion: You can request that we delete your personal information by contacting us.
- Opt-out of marketing communications: You can opt out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in any marketing email we send you.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.